PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This website of our company recognises and respects the right to the protection of personal data of Internet users, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter "GCPR" or "GDPR").
This policy text describes the collection and processing of user data when visiting or using the services provided on our Website. The visitor to our Website and / or user of our services should carefully read the terms and conditions for the protection of their personal information listed here.
For the purpose of providing its professional services, the Company may proceed with the collection and processing of personal data of natural persons, in accordance with applicable Greek legislation, and with the "CPC" and therefore may act as a "Processing Manager".
- Which personal data are we collecting?
We may collect and process different types of personal data during our operations and in the provision of our services. The data we may collect includes your basic personal identification data and contact information such as your full name, telephone number and e-mail address, details of the recruitment process, such as your resume, your education history and your employment , website usage data, such as data from your visits to our website, or information collected through cookies, financial information, such as payment-related and pricing information for our clients, which are necessary for the pricing of our services, such as the VAT number or other information submitted at your own initiative.
- How we collect your personal data
We may collect your personal data by drawing them from a variety of media in different ways. Specifically: We collect your personal data when we enter into a contractual relationship for the provision of our services, when you express your interest in our services, when you visit our website. We also collect your personal data through information we collect with cookies.
We may also collect information from public sources available to the public.
- How can we use your personal data and for what reasons?
We collect and further process your personal data for defined, explicit and legitimate purposes, which are justified either by national and European legislation or by the contractual relationship that links us with you, and in particular:
- Provide audit, accounting, legal, advisory services to you.
- To comply with a legal obligation: this is the case when we are obliged to process your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement authority.
- To manage professional, interpersonal relationships with our clients, including improving our services.
- Set up invoicing and payment processing issues.
- To safeguard information and facilities of the Company.
- To monitor the performance of the Website for security or other reasons, as well as for the proper operation of the Website and the resolving of any technical issues.
- Any marketing-related communication will only take place if you have chosen it and we will be able to opt out at any time if you do not wish to continue to receive such communication. We will not use your personal information to get automated decisions that affect you or to create profiles other than those described above.
- Disclosure and transfer of Personal Data to third parties
We do not sell or rent or exchange or transfer your personal data or personally identifiable information collected by us as part of a client list or similar transaction to any third party, unless required for our legitimate business and business needs in order to respond to your requests and / or when required or permitted by law or professional standards.
Third-party service providers to whom we outsource certain activities such as information technology services, photocopying and translation services, accounting services, postal and transport services that meet our stringent data and security standards.
-Professional consultants (auditors, lawyers, economists, business) who are employed in the context of providing our services to our clients or prospective clients.
- We may also share your personal data with courts, judicial authorities, governmental, regulatory or other authorities when required to comply with applicable law or judicial and administrative decisions.
As regards the personal data transmitted to the processors, these are the minimum and absolutely necessary for the purpose of carrying out the intended lawful processing and under no circumstances, according to a contractual obligation, may be used, beyond the purpose of the processing benefit by the processor.
- How long can we keep your personal data?
Our Company takes steps to maintain your personal data only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and any other permissible associated purpose.
- Security of Personal Data
We apply all the modern, technical and organizational measures, which are suitable for the purpose of processing, the response of which we check regularly. We use firewalls and other secure systems, advanced electronic identification tools and, where appropriate, we apply pseudonymization and encryption of personal data. We always ensure that only authorised users have access to your personal information, subject to the confidentiality clauses.
7.What rights do you have regarding personal data?
Where permitted by applicable laws or regulations, you are entitled to:
- Have access and obtain information about the personal data held for you, their origin, the purposes and limits of the processing, the details of the responsible for the processing function, the person executing the processing and the third parties to whom they may be disclosed.
- Correct your personal data, which is inaccurate and incomplete
- Delete your personal data from our records if their processing and maintenance is no longer necessary or when you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and when there is no other legal basis for processing
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in some cases, such as when you have questioned the accuracy of your personal information, for the period that will be required to verify its accuracy, or when you have objections to their processing under the right of objection and automated decision-making, pending the verification of whether the Company's legitimate interests override yours.
- Portability. In other words, you may ask the Company to transfer the personal data you have provided us with to another organisation and / or to request that you receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form.
- Reject a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profile drafting, which produces legal effects that concern you or affect you considerably.
- Revoke your consent. If we rely on your consent as a legal basis for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.